Schedule a Donation Appointment
Many of our stores have opened again with reduced hours. See which stores are open below. Please check back for any changes as you make donation or shopping plans. Please wear a mask when shopping or donating.
Open stores are taking donations by appointment only. On the advice of health experts, we're currently quarantining donated items before stocking the floor. Donation appointments ensure that we have space and capacity to quarantine items during this time.
Select your store below to make a donation appointment. You will be directed to a third-party website to make an appointment. Read about our touchless donation process here.
- UT American Fork
- UT Brigham City
- UT Cedar City
- UT Centerville
- UT Harrisville
- UT Layton
- UT Logan
- UT Murray
- UT Price
- UT Provo
- UT Richfield
- UT Riverton
- UT Sandy
- UT St. George
- UT Springville
- UT Sugarhouse
- UT Tooele
- UT Vernal
- UT Welfare Square
- UT West Jordan
- UT West Valley
Welcome back! As you return to Deseret Industries, here are some safety measures to be aware of:
- All associates and staff will be wearing gloves and masks. We encourage all shoppers and donors to wear masks as well.
- Carts will be sanitized between customers.
- Stores will be cleaned more frequently.
- Signage and floor stickers will be provided to help customers and staff follow all social distancing guidelines. We ask that everyone stay six feet apart and follow the one-way signs in the aisles to help us maintain distance.
- Our fitting rooms and restrooms will be temporarily closed. The drinking fountains will also be unavailable.
- We will be restocking the floor while the store is closed rather than throughout the day.
- We ask that customers avoid sitting on the furniture or loitering in the store.
- Initially, donations at all stores will be appointment only. Select your location above to make an appointment.
- We've shifted to a touchless donation process, and we ask that donors pre-sort donations before arriving. Read more here.
- Our store hours are reduced. These hours will be changing over time, but most stores will operate Tuesday - Saturday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Check hours for your store.
- When a store will reopen for business depends on local regulations and store preparedness, including having sanitization materials on hand.
Thank your for your patience as we adjust!